Thursday, May 10, 2012

Drum Piece–the budget (billions/millions)

My Drum piece of yesterday was on the Budget (of course).

I made a dumb error with the billion/million on the debt limit. In my original version I had it correctly at 250 billion. Someone on twitter suggested I had made a mistake re billion/million. I was actually at the pub last night having drinks when I read this and so I looked online at my piece and saw “250 billion” which I was sure was right, but I went on the AOFM site to double check and looking on my iphone saw$228,826m” and I quickly and stupidly thought “Oh no it’s an ‘m’!!!”, and so quickly emailed the editor of the site to change it. The million/billion error was actually for another figure (which was corrected).

Auuuuuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhh.

An inexcusable error, so idiotically stupid of me.

Please be aware I have slapped myself in the face repeatedly in despair.

Anyhoo here are the graphs.

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

No comments: